THE TRAILER OF THE MUSIC VIDEO OF SEE NO MORE IS OUT! The official music video is out this Tuesday! It looks so…AMAZING. I’m like hyperventilating right now. I can’t wait for it to come out! I can’t wait even more for Joe’s album, ‘Fast Life’ to come out! Three words. I.Can’t.Wait. But like they say, ‘While there is good news, bad news strikes as well. Karma won’t leave.’ I think I just made that up. But yeah, what I’m trying to say is, *sigh* there is quite some bad news. *huff* Here it goes : The Jonas Brothers didn’t officially break up but they didn’t say they would be making another album any sooner as well. *cries and more cries* Going by what Joe J. stated : They would be making an album down the line, which is like 2 GIGANTIC YEARS OR MORE. Going by what I think: I don’t have an opinion, but can they freaking make one already? Okay, so I know it takes time to make an album. I know it’s hard putting it all together. I know it’s not very easy. And I know…no more. But can they actually assure us Jonas Fans that they would be making one soon? Sorry Jonas, but I just adore you guys too much, that I can’t wait any more.
DISCLAIMER : Written with complete first-hand experience.
1. Talk about how bad you feel for not throwing a surprise party for him/her. Tell him/her that you’re sorry for not making their birthday special.
2. Talk about how busy you are that day and how sorry you feel for not going to his/her house.
3. Keep whispering to the friend sitting beside you and giggle momentarily.
4. Keep asking him/her what he/she wants for his/her birthday. Even if they say they are not planning to have a party, keep insisting them.
5. Call their house that previous night and make sure the ‘to-be’ birthday girl/boy picks up. And then, ask for their mom/dad. Talk to their mom/dad for quite a long time as you need to discuss the birthday plans.
6. Don’t get many presents on the day of his/her birthday to school as you’re gonna get him/her some anyway to his/her house.
7. Start squealing randomly during a Physics class or when the birthday boy/girl is talking.
8. Tell the birthday boy/girl that they would be having something awaiting them.
– Sit back. Relax. And witness yourself spoiling their surprise. ENJOY!
–Nicholas Jonas in ‘A Little Bit Longer’
WARNING– Incase you want to read the first chapter of The Son of Neptune, without any spoilers, DO NOT READ the post below for it contains many spoilers.
GUESS WHAAAAAAAAT? For those of you Percy Jackson fans out there, the Son of Neptune first chapter has released! It has! It really has! And it’s way different from what I had imagined. The chapter is about Percy Jackson encountering Medusa’s sisters. Guess whaaaaat again? Although Hera removes Percy’s memories, Percy remembers that there was someone special named Annabeth!!! I was jumping up and down at the sight of that sentance. Anyways, Percy is at an edge of a cliff and he has to decide whether to jump into the sea or fight Medusa’s sisters. I don’t think he knows he’s the son of Poseidon/Neptune because he doesn’t jump into it! Well, he does at the end of the chapter. But that’s only because he’s in a Do or Die situation.
‘It’s like the chapter ends with a cliffhanger. Like literally a cliffhanger’ quoted Priyanka, another Percy Jackson freako. And so, for all those who haven’t read the chapter yet, what are you waiting for? Go read it… NOW!
I was watching a few commencement speeches by famous people the other day and wanted to blog about it today. You can watch the speeches on this website. I wrote few short POV’s from my side on a few of the speech givers right below:
- Steve Jobs – Steve Jobs connects the dots of his life in his speech. His speech made me cry. Especially the part where he was describing the time he dropped out of college. Steve Jobs, the Founder of Apple, is possibly one of the most inspiring people I’ve ever know.
- Larry Page- Larry Page’s graduation speech was amazing. He starts talking about his family to his school to his company, Google. He started Google based on a dream. Like, literally a dream in his sleep.
- Ellen Degeneres- Ellen’s speech is not like the others. Not what you would expect. It’s not the usual deal of inspiration and hope for the future, but is a really funny and hilarious presentation. It’s just like the‘Ellen’ show that airs on TV. She makes the most unexpected jokes ever, but it’s still real good. In a bad mood? Go watch her speech. You’ll crack up with laughter.
- J.K Rowling – Being a HP fan, I got into the speech even more deeply. Her speech is much like Steve Jobs, but very different as well.
- Randy Pausch – Watch his speech and pay a little tribute to the great man who passed away. Although his commencement speech is the shortest, it’s no way less inspiring. He talks about his life, his relationship with his wife and everything else put together in around 7 minutes.